Written by Dan Foreman, Current Edition: November 2004
V9 represents some of the biggest changes to the Progress database in the history of Progress. With new features and improved flexibility comes an increased level of complexity. This publication is designed for experienced V6, V7 and V8 Progress Database Administrators who want to fully understand the impact of migrating to V9.
- What's new in the V9 Database
- Strategies for Migrating to V9
- What to watch out for in V9
- Storage Areas
- Performance Enhancements
- Changes to VST's and the Metaschema
- Utilities: new and improved
- New V9 Limits
If you are interested in purchasing a publication, please contact the author.