Written by Dan Foreman, Current Edition: November 2017
The Progress Performance Tuning Guide is a publication that covers all aspects of Progress performance for both Database Administrators and Programmers. The 470+ page volume has sold over 2,500 copies worldwide.
- Database Design & Indexing
- Efficient Coding Techniques
- Covers versions 9, 10 and 11 (V6-V8 is available by special order)
- Real Life Benchmarks
- 4GL/ABL Performance
- Performance Monitoring
- System Administration & Disk Utilization
- Quick Tune-Up Checklist
- Database Startup Options
- 4GL/ABL Client Startup Options
- Debugging Application Performance
If you are interested in purchasing a publication, please contact the author.